London Organic consciously produces vegan skincare with the wearer in mind. Each and every product is made within the UK. All our treatments are free from sulphates, artificial colours, artificial fragrances and parabens. The products are packed full of nourishing, healthy and beneficial ingredients like pomegranate, aloe Vera and blueberry seed oil and pure botanical actives ensuring the highest quality of care for your skin.
Inspired by natural elements, London Organic makes skincare that is universal, ethical and organic; our ethical philosophy is strict and transparent. At London Organic we believe that we ingest what we eat as well as what we put on our skin, which is why it is important to use natural organic ingredients.
We are also a cruelty free brand, meaning that we do not test our products on animals.
Where glass packaging is concerned, our glass jars are fully recyclable and we fundamentally use Biophotonic glass to ensure the natural organic ingredients are preserved in their freshest and finest state. For bathroom products where glass can be a hazard, our shower gels can be reused. Our packaging is also recyclable and follows the Soil Associations guide lines. The plastic packaging of our products is made from PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) plastic, which is a safe, non-toxic material that is 100% recyclable.
Certifications, Memberships, Rankings & Awards:
- Make it British
- The Made in Britain Organisation
- The Ethical Fashion Forum
- Fashion Association of Britain
- Vegan Society
- All the beauty products were developed with the certification of the Soil Association
- The British Independent Retailer’s association
- Member of the Common Objective
- Award for contribution and support for parliament, empowerment and diversity during Parliament week.